Friday, August 1, 2014

The last Goodbye.



I've once caught myself wishing I could pay the world's sum of money to let you go
But I, I haven't been able to find that feeling,
that naturalness since you left.

I can't even explain how much I can't let myself Think!
because when I do I feel;
and feeling makes me remember love 
and how to do it.

I see the oceans birth itself in my eyes because I 
I can't express to you how much I miss kissing you without fear,
without hesitation
Or how much I miss lying next to you 
and just breathing you in every breath 
a breath of you

It was like I could live from you and you alone

But I,
I can't let myself go waiting for you 
Because waiting means hope 
And hope means disappointment - when it becomes expectation 
and if I hold on with hope as my fingers I know that I will break again. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So this is goodbye.
and this is the last Goodbye I will ever say.